This describes the Microsoft Office Error Code 0x80072efd solutions in this article. It was found that many users having trouble to repair or install office programs on their Windows and Mac computers.
Windows store error code
Applies to windows
Symptoms of Windows Store Error Code 0x80072efd:
- Error appears and crashes the active program window
- Your pc crashes frequently with error when running the same program
- Google Chrome error is displayed
Causes of the Windows Store Error Code 0x80072efd :
- Trying to Windows install, update
- Internet connection problem
- Windows Update or update Windows Defender to check for and install updates
- Google chrome download & installation
- Windows store app download & installation
- The MTU router setting is high/low
- Norton internet security may be blocking access.
- The Windows website is mapped to a specific IP address in the host file on your computer.
Solutions for Error Code 0x80072efd :
- 1.change your internet connection
- 2.clear the Windows Store
- 3.Re register windows store app
- 4.Temporarily disable firewall
- 5.Disable LAN settings
- 6.Reset Windows update component
- 7.check proxy settings
Step 1: Change Your Internet Connection:
- Open the Start button and search for the Network and sharing center.
- After that click on Manage Wireless Network.
- Click the connection to the given priority and then click Move up.
- The next time it is detecting the networks.
Step 2: Clear the Windows Store:
Open the Run Window and type the wsreset.exe in the command box and press ok.
Then restart your computer and its boots up.it can see the windows store is up and function again
Step 3: Re-Registers Windows Store App:
In the Windows search type the PowerShell and right click on it.
Then select Run as administrator.
After that type, the following command and press Enter.
After some time the process is finished and restart your Pc.
Step 4: Temporarily Disable the Firewall
- Open the control panel and select the “system and security” and then to “Windows Firewall”
- Then Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
- Select Turn Off Firewall for both private and public network.
Step 5: Disable LAN Settings
- Open the Windows Key +R then open the Run Window.
- Then type the inetcpl.cpl and press Enter.
- Select the connections and open the LAN settings.
- Find Automatically detect settings box and mark with a tick.
- Finally, Unmark the proxy server box.
Step 6: Reset Windows Update Components
- Open the command prompt (admin) Through the Start menu.
- Type the following commands you will stop BITS, services and windows update, Cryptographic Msi services, and press Enter each one of the commands
- net stop bits
- Next, net stop wuauserv
- net stop appidsvc
- Last, net stop cryptsvc
- Delete the qmgr*.dat files. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter.
Del “%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat”
Once it can be done.After that type, the following command and press enter to execute the command
cd /d %windir%\system32
- Register the BITS files, Windows update files, type the following commands and press enter.
- Reset the Winsock, type the following commands and press enter.
netsh Winsock reset
Step 7: Check Proxy Settings
- open te Run Window and type the “CMD” (with quotes) then press OK.
netsh win Http show proxy
As a result, You will need administrator access to run the above command, Simply right click on cmd button and select Run as administrator.
In Conclusion, If you get the message Direct access, continue to next step otherwise disable proxy from network settings.
Still, need help!
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support
How To Fix Error code 0x800f0825 in windows 10/11 update March 30, 2023
Solutions to fix windows 10/11 update Error code 0x800700B7 March 29, 2023
Fix Error code 0x800F0923 in windows 10/11 update March 28, 2023