The above error code 30015 11 primarily appears when you try to open the Office program on Windows 10 computers that are previously running on Windows 8.1. It has been observed that this error needs to repair or reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge.
Disclaimers: Before you attempt to fix the Microsoft office issue, we highly recommend taking a registry back up and set a system restore point. Because this process involves repair on registry and changes. In case if something goes wrong during this process, we can revert back the settings and we can does a system restore? Also, save your documents, emails, spreadsheets, and office related files and back It up.
(In case if you not sure how to back up, consult the Experts to help you)
Solutions for Error Code 30015 11 :
How to do disc-cleanup:-
Method-1 Creating shortcut
Meanwhile, watch this video to follow the above steps for a disc cleanup.
It takes some time if the computer has too many junk files to clean up.
1. The first attempt is to check if there is any previously installed program with the same version.
That needs to be removed and then the installation should be commenced from the beginning.
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar programs, it is recommended to run a network check through the command line.
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then the network command which needs to be executed as follows.
Irrespective of the version of your office program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office program.
The server name should not show you as unknown.
3. If the server name is shown as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again.
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under the office setup file.
5. If the error code, still appears after the installation, attempt to repair the office programs.
6. If the Office repair fails again with some error, a re-installation of the office is required.
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same error code, then perform a system file scan on your windows using the following steps.
How to do an SFC Scan:-
More Issues to Error Code 30015 11 in Office 365, 2016/2019
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Related Error codes :
Operation perfamed error, Windows error 0x8024002d ,Office error 30050-13, Something went wrong, Windows error 0x8007025d ,Outlook sync issues, Documents showing unlicensed message, Office 2019 unlicensed product, Outlook smtp server, Excel not savings, Outlook has ran into error, Can’t verify the signature, Fix error 404, Windows 10 error 0x800700c1, Error code 0x80004005,Outlook error 0x800ccc6f, Email Support, Windows 11 repair service, windows error 80072efd , error code 0x80070422, Error code 1603, error code 30015, Microsoft chat support, Unlicensed issues, office 365 unlicensed, outlook unlicensed, how to fix unlicensed error word, office 365 unlicensed support, word has ran into problem.
PowerPoint isn't responding, hangs or freezes August 17, 2021
How To Fix Outlook ‘Unlicensed Product’ Error? August 17, 2021
How to Fix Office 365 Unlicensed August 17, 2021
How do I fix Microsoft Office unlicensed product August 14, 2021
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020