The above Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation error code 30029-39 primarily appears when you try to open the Office program on Windows 10 computers . It has been observed that this Microsoft office 365/2021 error code 30029-39 needs to repair or reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge.
Disclaimers:Before you attempt to fix the Microsoft office issue, we highly recommend taking a registry back up and set a system to restore point. Because this process involves repair on registry and changes. In case if something goes wrong during this process, we can revert back the settings and we can do a system restore? Also, save your documents, emails, spreadsheets, and office related files and back It up.
(In case if you not sure how to back up, consult the Experts to help you)
Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 Installation Error Code 30029-39 :
This is found on Windows 8.1 upgraded to windows 10
Steps for Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 Error code 30029-39 :
How to do disc-cleanup:-
It takes some time if the computer has too many junk files to clean up.
Method-2 Creating shortcut
Meanwhile, watch this video to follow the above steps for a disc cleanup.
1. The first attempt is to check if there is any previously installed office 365/2021 program with the same version.
That needs to be removed and then the office 365/2019 installation should be commenced from the beginning.
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar office 365/2021 installation programs, it is recommended to run a network check through the command line.
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then the network command which needs to be executed as follows.
Irrespective of the version of your office program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office program.
The server name should not show you as unknown.
3. If the server name is shown as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again.
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under the office setup file.
5. If the error code 30029-39 , still appears after the installation, attempt to repair the office installation programs.
6. If the Office repair fails again with some Microsoft office 365/2021 installation error code 30029-39 , a reinstallation of the office program is required.
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same office 365/2021/2019 program error code 30029-39 , then perform a system file scan on your windows using the following steps.
How to do an SFC Scan to fix Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation Error Code 30029-39:-
1. Click on the start button and type “cmd”
2. Open “Command prompt window” and type “SFC/SCANNOW” PRESS enter button,
More Issues to Error Code 30175 in Office 365, 2016/2019
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936
Fix Error code 0x80072EFE in windows 10/11 update April 5, 2023