The following Error code 30183-2 in Microsoft office 2019/2021/ 365 in windows 11/10 operating system, occurs when internet connection, Windows firewall, or proxy settings and other version office files in the PC preventing you from installing Office.
Easy fix Error code 30183-2 in Microsoft office 2019/2021/ 365 in windows 11 /10 operating systems
Temporary Windows defender disable to fix the Error code 30183-2in office 2019/2021/ 365
- Open Windows Security
- Select Virus & threat in windows security window
- select Manage settings, under Virus & threat protection
- Switch Real-time protection to Off.
How to turn of Antivirus software Temporarily
- Open Antivirus application (McAfee or Norton or AVG) installed on the computer.
- Click on settings and go to real time protection
- Select Turn Off real time protection
- Navigate to Antivirus firewall and select Turn off Antivirus Firewall
SFC scan to fix the broken or corrupt files
- Open Windows Terminal in Admin
- Type in SFC /Scan now in the command windows
- Wait for the scan to finish.
You will get the following message on the command windows “Windows Resource Protection may indicate that the SFC Scan program detected no integrity issues or found corrupt or broken files but could not repair some of them.
If SFC Scan finds no issues, you can now close the Windows Terminal console.
If SFC finds any issue, type the command below in same windows
DISM/Online /Clean-up-Image/restore health
Registry repair to fix the Error code 30183-2 in windows 10 /11
- Press Windows + R and type regedit
- In the navigation pane on the left side of the window got to the Registry key,
- Delete the Microsoft office folder
- Exit the registry and restart your computer.
- Check if you can installation Microsoft Office without getting any Error code 30183-2. If we follow the steps given below to use Microsoft office tool.
Following steps for Install Microsoft Recovery tool
1.Download the Microsoft Office Support and Recovery Assistant utility.
- run the downloaded file SetupProd_OffScrub.exe application.
- Install the Microsoft recovery tool.
- When the installation is completed, click Agree the terms and conditions by clicking Yes.
- Wait until the ‘Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant’ troubleshooting the issue complete.
- Select the checkbox, at the left of the Microsoft Office product which you have name to select all the installed Office products and click Next.
Steps for Office Reinstall
- Open Office My Account by going http://www.office.com/myaccount and Login to Office account using your registered email ID and password.
2.Click on install Option under the Microsoft Office product in your account.
3.Save the installer setup files if prompted and run it once download is completed.
4.Do not go offline or reboot the computer once installation is initiated.
5.Click on finish button once the program is installed completely.
You can also ask for System repair Image support or some Recovery help, we also restore your computer to a point when it was working fine without any issues. Feel free to chat with us for any support. A free assistance can be provided for all the basic troubleshooting without any additional resources.
Steps to fix Error code 0-2031 in Office 365/2021/2019 December 13, 2022
[Solved] Office Installation in Windows 10/11 December 13, 2022
How to fix Error code 30182-27 in Microsoft Office 2019/2021/365 December 13, 2022