Many users face this error “We are sorry, but word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result and would you like us to repair now. This error may also occur when you use Microsoft Excel or PowerPoint. As a result, it is working correctly in Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Causes for we’re Sorry but Word Has run into an error
The error message may Occur We’re Sorry, but Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly may show whenever a user tries to upgrade the Microsoft Office application to a new version.
If any user executes the Microsoft Office application in the compatible mode, they might face the error.
When the user tries to upgrade the MS Office application all the other applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook start to configure themselves automatically in the compatibility mode.
Solutions to fix we’re Sorry but Word Has run into an error
1.Go to the Control Panel of your system and press on the Office Programs and Features option
- Now press on the Microsoft Office option, enlisted in the list of installed Office applications
- After that choose the option and Press “Change
- After that, a dialogue box will pop up in which you have to press on the “Online Repair” option
Online Repair for Microsoft Office Installation
Similarly, to fix this issue follow the online Repair process of Microsoft Office installation
- First, Press on Windows Start button
- Then press on Settings button and then press Apps
- Now, enter the MS Office in the list
- After that, press on Modify option
- Finally, press on Online Repair
Registry repair to fix the Error code 30183 in windows 10 /11
1. Press Windows + R and type regedit
2. In the navigation pane on the left side of the window got to the Registry key,
3. Delete the office folder
4. Exit the registry and restart your computer.
5. Check if you can installation Microsoft Office without getting any error. Isn’t then follow the step given below to use Microsoft office tool.
If you are still not able to resolve this error message, chat with our experts will provide you with the best solutions and techniques to be followed to resolve this error message completely.
Fix Error code 0x80072EFE in windows 10/11 update April 5, 2023