Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC91:
This article describes the Outlook Error code 0x800CCC91. It is Microsoft Outlook Error. This Error restricts your ability to send/receive emails on your Outlook email address successfully. This error is quite common and is faced by many Microsoft Outlook users.
Disclaimers: Fixing an error on Outlook deals with your emails and attachments. Please backup your emails and it’s folders before you proceed. If you are not sure about the procedure, contact the technician for the support.
Causes of Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC91:
- Incorrect Outlook Configuration setting
- PST files get corrupt
- PST file crosses its fixed file size limit
- Failure of POP3 and Protocol STMP in the database server connection
- Improper synchronization between Outlook and the server
- Usage of invalid password or username
- Virus Infection
Symptoms of Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC91:
- “Error 0x800CCC91” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x800CCC91when running the same program.
- “Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800CCC91” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Outlook error code 0x800ccc91:
How to Fix the Troubleshoot Outlook Error code 0x800CCC91:
To fix the troubleshoot Outlook error 0x800CCC91is following three methods and explain them briefly.
Method 1: Fix System Integrity Issues
- open Run Window and enter the Outlook/safe then click Ok then start Outlook in Safe Mode.
- After that Open the Run Window and enter the cmd then click OK.
- When the Command Prompt window opens, type SFC /scan now command and hit Enter.
- Now the system should run a scan for any system integrity issues. In case it finds any, it will get everything fixed automatically.
if this method did not help to remove the 0x800CCC91 Error Code on Microsoft Outlook, then you should try the following methods.
Method 2: Use a System Repair Tool
In this method to check what is the core of the problem, we would highly recommend running a scan with a PC optimization tool, such as Regcure Pro
Method 3: Fix Windows Essentials
Microsoft indicates Windows Essentials 2012 damage as one of the 0x800CCC91error causes. so try this,
- Right Click on the Start button and enter the Control Panel then click it.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features and find Windows Essentials 2012 on the list.
Remove the old version office
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall/Change.
Repair the office
- When a confirmation window shows up, option for Repair all Windows Essential Programs and wait until a confirmation window reporting about successful repair emerges.
Repair the Windows
- Now close everything and try to login into your Microsoft Outlook account.
In the same vein, If the above methods to resolve the Outlook error 0x800CCC91fails, then instead of wasting your time, it is better to switch to a third-party utility like Outlook Repair Tool which helps to fix the error codes without affecting the original data.
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020
Fixed: Errors Booting Apps Office Insider 1806 1805 1804 October 29, 2019
5 Simple Steps to Resolve Apps Crash After Windows 10 Install October 29, 2019
Fixed: Windows Store Error Code 0x000001F7 April 10, 2018
How Does Works for Computer Technical Support? March 19, 2018