Microsoft Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC91:
This article describes the Microsoft Outlook Error code 0x800CCC91 in windows 10/11. It is Microsoft Outlook Error. This outlook Error 0x800CCC91 restricts your ability to send/receive emails on your Outlook email address successfully. This error is quite common and is faced by many Microsoft Outlook users.
Disclaimers: Fixing an error 0x800CCC91 on Outlook deals with your emails and attachments. Please backup your emails and it’s folders before you proceed. If you are not sure about the procedure, contact the technician for the support.
Causes of Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC91 in windows 10
Incorrect Outlook Configuration setting
PST files get corrupt
PST file crosses its fixed file size limit
Failure of POP3 and Protocol STMP in the database server connection
Improper synchronization between Outlook and the server
Usage of invalid password or username
Suggestions for Microsoft Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC91 in windows 11
Microsoft Error 0x800CCC91 appears and crashes the active program window.
Your PC frequently crashes with outlook Error 0x800CCC91 when running the same program.
“Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800CCC91” is displayed.
Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Outlook error code 0x800ccc91:
How to Fix the Troubleshoot Outlook Error code 0x800CCC91:
To fix the troubleshoot Outlook error 0x800CCC91is following three methods and explain them briefly.
Method 1: Fix System Integrity Issues
- open Run Window and enter the Outlook/safe then click Ok then start Outlook in Safe Mode.
- After that Open the Run Window and enter the cmd then click OK.
- When the Command Prompt window opens, type SFC /scan now command and hit Enter.
- Now the system should run a scan for any system integrity issues. In case it finds any, it will get everything fixed automatically.
if this method did not help to remove the 0x800CCC91 Error Code on Microsoft Outlook, then you should try the following methods.
Method 2: Use a System Repair Tool
In this method to check what is the core of the problem, we would highly recommend running a scan with a PC optimization tool, such as Regcure Pro
Method 3: Fix Windows Essentials
Microsoft indicates Windows Essentials 2012 damage as one of the outlook error code 0x800CCC91 causes. so try this,
- Right Click on the Start button and enter the Control Panel then click it.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features and find Windows Essentials 2012 on the list.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall/Change.
- When a confirmation window shows up, option for Repair all Windows Essential Programs and wait until a confirmation window reporting about successful repair emerges.
- Now close everything and try to login into your Microsoft Outlook account.
In the same vein, If the above methods to resolve the Outlook error 0x800CCC91fails, then instead of wasting your time, it is better to switch to a third-party utility like Outlook Repair Tool which helps to fix the Microsoft error code 0x800CCC91 in windows 11 without affecting the original data.
Fix Error code 0x80072EFE in windows 10/11 update April 5, 2023