This article describes the Microsoft office Error Code 30175-13 (30). If it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected Error code 30175-13 (30) while installing/ launching/ repairing the Microsoft office. While trying to Install Microsoft office on our computer is due to some internal conflicts happens in the basic windows installer registry keys or due to some erroneous changes made at the proxy level.
When does this Microsoft Office Error code 30175-13 (30) occur?
- You will get errors when installing/launching Microsoft Office unlicensed product
- Slow down overall Windows performance
- Microsoft Office Application Will stop working
How does this Error Code 30175-13 (30) arrive?
- Antivirus software and Windows firewall might be blocking the Office installation
- Internet connections and proxy setting are presented to the installing office results
- Pre-existing version of an Microsoft Office suite is blocking the installation program
- Incomplete\partial\failed repair\installation\change\removal of a previous Office Installation suite can prevent from installing a newer version
If you are still not able to resolve this Error code 30175-13 (30), we suggest you to chat with our assured experts.
Steps to Fix the Microsoft Office Error Code 30175-13 (30)
- Temporarily disable the Windows firewall
- Temporarily disable antivirus
- SFC scan to fix the Error code 30175-13(30)
- Repair your Microsoft Office app
- Remove your Office app
- Steps to manually uninstall Office Installation program
- Download and Install the Office
Step 1 – Temporarily Disable the Windows firewall
- Open the control panel and select the “system and security” and then to “Windows Firewall”
- Then Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
- Select Turn Off Windows Firewall for both private and public networks.
Step 2 – Temporarily Disable Antivirus firewall
- Open the Antivirus application installed on the computer
- Then click on settings
- Navigate to real-time protection
- Turn Off real-time protection. Then Navigate to the Antivirus firewall
- Turn off Antivirus firewall. Then Click on YES or OK confirmation prompt if prompted
Step 3 – SFC Scan to Fix the Error code 30175-13(30)
- Open the command prompt with administrative privileges
- Type “ SFC /Scan now “ and click enter
- The scan will begin automatically
- Do not close the command prompt until the SFC/Scan gets completed
Step 4 – Repair Your Office App
This Error code 30175-13(30) will be resolve in Microsoft office repair to replace the corrupt system files. Then Repair the office by using the following below steps.
- Open the Start option at the corner of the system and then search the control panel
- Once the control panel is open click on the programs and select programs and features
- After that click Office product that you want to repair and press the change option
- Then select quick repair and click repair
- In any case, the quick repair didn’t fix the error then click online repair and
- Click on repair
Note – If Office Repair didn’t fix the Error code 30175-13(30) then remove and reinstall the Microsoft office .
Step 5 – Remove Your Microsoft Office App
- Open the Start option at the corner of the system and then search the control panel.
- Once the control panel is open click on the programs and Select programs and features
- After that click the Office Suite that you want to remove and Press the Remove or uninstall option
- Once uninstall is finished, Try running Office Setup to install Microsoft Office.
Step 6 – Steps to Manually Remove Microsoft Office Program
- Remove the Windows installer packages
- Remove the Microsoft office schedule tasks
- Use the Task Manager to end the click to run Tasks
- Delete the office services and office files
- Delete the Microsoft Office registry subkeys and start menu shortcuts
Step 7 – Download & Install the Office Program
- Open Microsoft office My account
- Login to your Office account using your registered email ID and password
- Then Download the Microsoft office and run the office program
- After the running process is complete click install
- Finally, Click on the Finish button once the Office program is installed completely
Finally, If you are still not able to resolve this Error code 30175-13 (30), we suggest you to chat with our assured experts. I am sure they will give you the best solutions to resolve this Error code 30175-13(30) completely. You can also visit our website for more information.
We provide support for Microsoft products like Windows updates and Office program and Outlook. We can also set up free tools provided and included with Microsoft Windows and can train you on how to use them to maintain the health of your computer. You can also ask for System Repair Image support or some Recovery help. We also restore your computer to a point when it was working fine without any issues.
Related Issues to Error 30175-13 (30) in Office 365, 2010/2013
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
PowerPoint isn't responding, hangs or freezes August 17, 2021
How To Fix Outlook ‘Unlicensed Product’ Error? August 17, 2021
How to Fix Office 365 Unlicensed August 17, 2021
How do I fix Microsoft Office unlicensed product August 14, 2021
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020