The above error code 30015-1 primarily appears when you try to open Office program on a Windows 10 computers which are previously running on Windows 8.1. It has been observed that this error needs to repair or a reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge.
Disclaimers: Fixing an error on Office program deals with your documents, emails, spreadsheets, and presentations. Please backup your data before you proceed. If you are not sure about the procedure, contact the technician for the support.
Issue Type: Error Code 30015-1
How to do Disc Cleanup :-
Method-1 Creating Shortcut
Watch this video to follow above steps for a disc cleanup.
It takes some time if the computer has too many junk files to clean up.
1. The first attempt is to check if there is any previously install program with the same version.
That needs to be removed and then the installation should be commence from the beginning.
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar programs, it is recommended to run a network check through command line.
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then network command which needs to be executed as follows.
Irrespective of the version of your Office program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed Office program.
The server name should not show you as unknown.
3. If the server name is shown as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again.
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advance steps under office setup file.
5. If the error code still appears after the installation, attempt to repair the office programs.
6. If the Office repair fails again with some error, a re-installation of Office is require.
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same error code, then perform a system file scan on your Windows using the following steps.
How to do an SFC Scan :-
This video shows how to do SFC scan.
Chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!
More Issues to Error Code 30015-1 in Office
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Steps to fix Error code 0-2031 in Office 365/2021/2019 December 13, 2022
[Solved] Office Installation in Windows 10/11 December 13, 2022
How to fix Error code 30182-27 in Microsoft Office 2019/2021/365 December 13, 2022