This Error Code 30058 primarily appears when you try to open Office 365,Office 2021 and Office 2019 Installation programs on a Windows 11or Windows 10 computers . It has been observed that need to repair or a reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge. In this article, we will discuss the different methods to resolve this office installation Error code 30058.
Disclaimers: Before you attempt to fix the Microsoft office issue, we highly recommend taking a registry back up and set a system restore point. Because this process involves repair on registry and changes. In case if something went wrong during this process, we can revert back the settings and we can does a system restore? Also, save your documents, emails, spreadsheets, and office related files and back It up.
(In case if you not sure how to back up, consult the Experts to help you)
Issue Type – Office Installation Program Error Code 30058
How to do disc-cleanup
Method 1 – Creating shortcut
Meanwhile, watch this video to follow above steps for a disc cleanup
Method – 2
It takes sometime if the computer have too many junk files to cleanup
1. The first attempt is to check if there is any previously Office installed programs with the same version
That needs to be removed and then the Office installation Program should be commenced from the beginning
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar office programs, it is recommended to run a network check through command line
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then network command which needs to be executed as follows
Irrespective of the version of your office Installation program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office program
The server name should not show you as unknown
3. If the server name is show as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under office setup file.
5. If the Error code 30058, still appears after the Office installation, attempt to repair the office programs
6. If the Office repair fails again with some Error code 30058, a reinstallation of office installation program is required
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same Error code 30058, then perform a system file sfc scan on your windows updates using the following steps
How to do a SFC Scan?
More Issues to Error Code 30058 in Office 365, 2016/2019
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Steps to fix Error code 0-2031 in Office 365/2021/2019 December 13, 2022
[Solved] Office Installation in Windows 10/11 December 13, 2022
How to fix Error code 30182-27 in Microsoft Office 2019/2021/365 December 13, 2022