The above Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation Error code 30174-4 (1392) primarily appears when you try to open Office program on a Windows 10 computers. It has been observed that this Office 365/2021 installation error code 30174-4 (1392) needs to repair or a reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge.
Disclaimers: Before you attempt to fix the Microsoft office issue, we highly recommend taking a registry back up and set a system restore point. Because this process involves repair on registry and changes. In case if something goes wrong during this process, we can revert back the settings and we can does a system restore? Also, save your documents, emails, spreadsheets, and office related files and back It up.
(In case if you not sure how to back up, consult the Experts to help you)
Solutions Fix Microsoft office 365/2021/2019 installation Error Code 30174-4 (1392)
How to do disc-cleanup:-
Method-1 Creating shortcut
Meanwhile, Watch this video to follow above steps for a disc cleanup.
It takes sometime if the computer have too many junk files to cleanup.
1. The first attempt is to check if there is any previously installed office 365/2021 installation program with the same version.
That needs to be removed and then the office 365 installation should be commenced from the beginning.
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar office 2019 programs, it is recommended to run a network check through command line.
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then network command which needs to be executed as follows.
Irrespective of the version of your office installation program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office 2021 program.
The server name should not show you as unknown.
3. If the server name is show as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again.
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under office setup file.
5. If the Microsoft office 365/2019 installation error code 30174-4 (1392) , still appears after the installation, attempt to repair the office programs.
6. If the Office repair fails again with some Microsoft 365/2021/2019 installation error code 30174-4 (1392), a re-installation of office is required.
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same Microsoft office installation error code 30174-4 (1392) , then perform a system file scan on your windows using the following steps.
How to do a SFC Scan for Error Code 30174-4 (1392)
- If the computer says, no integrity violations found, then try to reinstall the office 365 program which may sometimes replaces the corrupted files on your office 365 program.
- If that fails to work, it is required to repair the Windows operating system.
- It is also found that Windows will scan very slowly and may shows you while opening the events on your computer.
More Issues to Error Code 30174-4 (1392)
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Fix Error code 0x80072EFE in windows 10/11 update April 5, 2023