Microsoft Office is not Opening: This Article describes Microsoft Office is not Opening in all versions. All versions of Windows users have reported an issue regarding Microsoft Office versions 2007/2010/2013, Where the products like Word, Excel and power point will not open and return no error or prompt.
The below procedure is followed to rectifying your problem, In case it can not be done.So, if ou are struggling with some Microsoft Office-related technical issue, or simply need to install or update your Microsof Office , all you need to do is click on the Chat button and one of our tech experts will be here to help you shortly.
Solutions for Microsoft Office is not Opening in Windows:
Usually, When a program fails to start, it returns an error message then the user known something is happening. In this case, users have not received any information regarding this issue. There are some troubleshooting steps you can take in order to see where the issue has happened.
- Open Task Manager
- Go to the Source
- Use Safe Mode
- Repair or Reinstall
1. Open the Task Manager in Windows 10/8/7:
If you have tried to open the Microsoft Office word from your Windows computer (or) laptop and it did n’t do anything. Then try opening the Task Manager by using Windows Operating system. Windows Task Manager is a valuable tool that is packed with features that can help you use and troubleshoot the operating system.
- Click the Windows key +R and open the Run Window.
- Then enter the Taskmgr in the command box and press click Okay.
- Finally, Open the Task Manager.
- Then Opened apps or under ‘Details’ tab, where it can find through the Winword.exe.
- Then the process is waiting for some time after that open the program and will not anything about it.
- In this case, create a new document and right-click on it and select edit.
- In some cases, this will be proven useful and might help in the tight spot.
2. Go to the Source:
If your Microsoft Office shortcuts don’t do anything when you try to launch them, then there might be an issue the communication between the shortcut itself and actual executable it should open.It can depend on you has installed the versions of Office, then you should find them in one of these locations.
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
You need to try to launch the tool, If it works then the shortcut was to blame.create a new shortcut for Office components use and replace the faulty ones.
3. Use Safe Mode:
- Click the Windows key +R and open the Run Window
- Then enter the name of the product you want to follow by “/safe” in command box and press click Ok
- For example, you wish to open Microsoft Excel in safe mode, type in “excel/safe”
4. Repair or Reinstall:
- Open the control panel and select the programs and features
- Then select the file from the list of the menu after that click change.
- Then the process is done otherwise it can be uninstalled by using uninstall option.
- Then all are update and reinstall the Office program.
For More Details Microsoft Live Assist
Chat With Our Technician to Fix Your Computer Issues Now!
Microsoft chat support, Microsoft live support, Microsoft live chat support, Microsoft support live chat, Microsoft live support chat, Live support chat, Windows support chat, Windows chat support, Windows tech support chat, Windows live support chat
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020
Fixed: Errors Booting Apps Office Insider 1806 1805 1804 October 29, 2019
5 Simple Steps to Resolve Apps Crash After Windows 10 Install October 29, 2019
Fixed: Windows Store Error Code 0x000001F7 April 10, 2018
How Does Works for Computer Technical Support? March 19, 2018