Outlook Not Responding: Microsoft Outlook is not responding due to stuck at processing (or) stopped working (or) freezes (or) hangs. If an Outlook not responding the screen says that then it can close for to fix the safe Mode on Outlook. After that, it can open normally to fix the problem.
The outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft. It is developed by Microsoft Corporation. The outlook is one of the Microsoft office suites. Microsoft outlook has replaced With previous Microsoft scheduling and programs. Versions of Microsoft Outlook include that Outlook for phones and tablets, Windows, Mac, office, MS-DOS like that.
Symptoms of Outlook Not Responding:
When you open the file or send an email message in Microsoft Outlook, then outlook freezes or you got an error message
“Outlook not responding”
Causes of Outlook Not Responding:
- You have not installed the latest updates
- The outlook is used by another process
- previously installed add-ins with interfering with outlook
- Your AppData folder is redirected to another network location
- Mailboxes are too large.
- you have to repair your office programs.
- outlook data files become corrupted and damaged.
- your user profile has become corrupted.
- Another program conflicts with outlook.
- your installed antivirus software is outdated.
Solutions for Outlook Not Responding Error:
Outlook in safe mode
- First close all the tabs and also close outlook.
- Open the command prompt and type the outlook.exe/safe and press enter then click yes for a confirmation message.
- If it starts normally and it confirms the issue with add-ins.
Repair & Update Office programs
- Open the control panel and select programs and features
- Then select if you want the selected the program and click Repair.
- It automatically has done a process to repair the program.
- Once the repair is completed then the program will be updated to the latest version.
Reduce Outlook Data file
Outlook stores all the data within files having the extension with PST(.pst files ). When used with Exchange mail boxes. The data is stored within OST files. If your outlook PST to OST file grows too large in size.They become prone to corruption and files damaged.
Create a New User Profile
- Got o the start menu at the bottom left corner of the screen and search control panel on the search box and click enter.
- Then go to the User Accounts and family and click on it.
- After that click on add or remove user accounts and then go to the create account and click k on it.
- Create a name in the name box and then click on create the account then automatically created with you required profile name.
- After that enter email address and password for the primary email account. You use in outlook and then follow the steps to create a profile.
- Once the profile is create, on show profile dialog box, choose Prompt for a profile to be use.
- Start outlook and choose your new profile.
- In case you create a new profile can be solved your issue then go to the show profile dialog box delete the older profile.
Turn off Anti Virus Program
Anti virus software safeguards to your computer from all our threats. Some of the products are design such that they scan every outgoing and incoming email to your system to detect problems. This might cause normal problems with the normal functioning of outlook at times. Your anti-virus may flag some add-ins are untrust worthy and block them causing outlook to hang or crash.
- Open the control panel through the start menu and turn off your antivirus.
- Restart outlook and check.
- If everything works fine, then you know where the problem was.
- To keep using where the anti virus and outlook with out issues simultaneously. Add outlook and it all add-ins to the list of trusted applications in the anti virus software.
I hope this was helpful for basic troubleshooting steps. In case the above methods don’t work then contact our technical support. Then easily solve the troubleshooting issue.
For more details, Microsoft Live Assist
Microsoft chat support, Microsoft live support, Microsoft live chat support, Microsoft support live chat, Microsoft live support chat, Live support chat, Windows support chat, Windows chat support, Windows tech support chat, Windows live support chat, Microsoft Word not opening, Microsoft excel not responding, Outlook not responding Microsoft excel not responding, Microsoft outlook is not responding, Outlook is not responding, Microsoft word and excel not responding,
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020
Fixed: Errors Booting Apps Office Insider 1806 1805 1804 October 29, 2019
5 Simple Steps to Resolve Apps Crash After Windows 10 Install October 29, 2019
Fixed: Windows Store Error Code 0x000001F7 April 10, 2018
How Does Works for Computer Technical Support? March 19, 2018