This article describes the windows 10/11 store Error Code 0x80072ee7. The error is usually occurred due to some internet connection issue. This windows 10 store error code 0x80072ee7 commonly occurs in Windows store related issue. The error says “the server has stumbled”.
Suggestions for Windows 11 Store Error code 0x80072ee7:
Error 0x80072ee7 appears and crashes the active program window
Your PC crashes frequently with error when running the same program
Google Chrome error is displayed
Causes of the Windows 10 Store Error code 0x80072ee7:
Trying to Windows install, update
Internet connection problem
Windows Update or update Windows Defender to check for and install updates
Google chrome download & installation
Windows store app download & installation
The MTU router setting is high/low
Norton internet security may be blocking access.
The Windows website is mapped to a specific IP address in the host file on your computer.
Solutions For Windows 10/11 Store Error 0x80072ee7:
Change your internet connection
Clear the Windows Store
Re-register windows store app
Temporarily disable firewall
Disable LAN settings
Reset Windows update component
check proxy settings
Step 1: Change Your Internet Connection:
- Open the Start button and search for the Network and sharing center.
- After that click on Manage Wireless Network.
- Click the connection to the given priority and then click Move up.
- The next time it is detecting the networks.
Step 2: Clear the Windows 10 Store:
- Open the Run Window and type the wsreset.exe in the command box and press OK.
- Then restart your computer and it boots up.it can see the windows store is up and function again
Step 3: Re Registers Windows Store App:
In the Windows search type the Power Shell and right click on it.
Then select Run as administrator.
After that type, the following command and press Enter.
- After some time the process is finished and restart your Pc.
Step 4: Temporarily Disable the Firewall
Open the control panel and select the “system and security” and then to “Windows Firewall”
Then Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
Select Turn Off Firewall for both private and public network.
Step 5: Disable LAN Settings
Open the Windows Key +R then open the Run Window.
Then type the inetcpl.cpl and press Enter.
- Select the connections and open the LAN settings.
- Find Automatically detect settings box and mark with a tick.
- Finally, Unmark the proxy server box.
Step 6: Reset Windows Update Components
Open the command prompt (admin) Through the Start menu.
Type the following commands you will stop BITS, services and windows 10/11 update, Cryptographic Msi services, and press Enter each one of the commands
net stop bits:
Delete the qmgr*.dat files. To do this, at a command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter.
Del “%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat”
Once it can be done.After that type, the following command and press enter to execute the command
cd /d %windir%\system32
- Register the BITS files, Windows update files, type the following commands and press enter.
the following commands and press enter.
netsh Winsock reset
Step 7: Check Proxy Settings
- open te Run Window and type the “CMD” (with quotes) then press OK.
netsh win Http show proxy
You will need administrator access to run the above command, Simply right click on cmd button and select Run as administrator.
If you get the message Direct access, continue to next step otherwise disable proxy from network settings
- If you have problem while doing this method, we recommend you to chat with our online experts. I am sure they will guide you and help resolve this issue. You can also visit website for more details and more information.
Related Error Code 0x80072ee7in Windows Store 10/8/7
Fix Error code 0x80072EFE in windows 10/11 update April 5, 2023