This Article describes the Office Outlook Error code 0x800CC92. It is not working properly with an error While some performing actions like Sending or Receiving emails or configure emails etc. This maybe looks like An Unknown Error has Occurred, 0x800CC92. In this case, you have to repair the Outlook PST file using the Microsoft’s Outlook Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe).
Disclaimers: Fixing an error on Outlook deals with your emails and attachments. Please backup your emails and it’s folders before you proceed. If you are not sure about the procedure, contact the technician for the support.
Applicable to the following versions of Outlook solution :
- Outlook 2019
- Next, Outlook 365
- Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office 365/2013/2016/2019
Causes of Office 2019 Outlook Error 0x800CC92:
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Temp files location is infected with active malware
- Power corruption
- Disk damage and other unknown reasons
Symptoms of Outlook error 0x800CC92 :
- program lock-ups
- slow PC performance
- system freezes
- startup and shutdown problems
- installation errors and hardware failure.
How to Resolve the Office Outlook Error code 0x800CC92 :
- Check proxy settings
- Check corrupt system files
- Enable the Hidden files & folders view
- Run the Inbox Repair tool-Scanpst.exe
1. Check Proxy Settings :
- Click the start button at the corner of the system and then search the control panel.
- Once the control panel is opened and then click the Network & Internet option.
- After that go to the Internet Options then open the Internet property Window.
- Then click on connections tab then right at the bottom click on LAN settings make sure automatically detect settings is checked on the automatic configurations option.
- Most LAN configurations these days don’t need proxy server settings.
2. Check Corrupt System Files:
- Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
- Enter CMD and Press OK.
- certainly, In a command prompt copy the following commands and enter the each command
- The SFC /scan now command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
- The %WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
- After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
2. Meanwhile, Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
3. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
3. Enable the Hidden Files & Folders View:
- Open the Windows Control Panel and then Open Folder Options after that Click the View tab.
- Then Check to enable the Show hidden files, folders, and drives option then Click OK button.
4. Run the Inbox Repair Tool – SCANPST.EXE
- First Close Outlook then Open Windows Explorer and locate the scanpst.exe repair tool at this location: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\%OfficeVersion%\SCANPST.EXE
- Double-click to open SCANPST.EXE and Click the Browse.
- Locate the corrupted Outlook data file (e.g. Outlook.pst) at this location.
Note: In Outlook 2013, the Outlook Data file is stored by default at:
- Press the Scan button and be patient until the Inbox Repair Tool repairs the corrupted file.
Likewise, At final repair phase you will be asked if you want to create a backup. Answer “Yes” to continue the repair operation.
- Run the tool, and browse to the following location to choose the Outlook data file which you want to repair.
- Click Start, which will start the repair process.
Note: The repair might take a long time depending on the size of Data file.
- After the scanning is complete you will be prompted to click repair.
Note: -You will need to uncheck cache mode.
*If repair process will not work in your case, then recreate OST
As a result, Chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!
Related Issues to Error 0x800CC92 in Office Outlook 2007:
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant Stuck at 99% Installing March 11, 2020
Antivirus for windows server 2008 March 11, 2020
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020
Fixed: Errors Booting Apps Office Insider 1806 1805 1804 October 29, 2019
5 Simple Steps to Resolve Apps Crash After Windows 10 Install October 29, 2019