This article describes the Outlook Error 0X800CCC80. It is Microsoft Outlook Error. This Error restricts your ability to send/receive emails on your Outlook email address successfully. This error is quite common and is faced many Microsoft Outlook users.
Disclaimers: Fixing an error on Outlook deals with your emails and attachments. Please backup your emails and it’s folders before you proceed. If you are not sure about the procedure, contact the technician for the support.
- Microsoft Outlook Error 0X800CCC80
Causes of Outlook Error 0X800CCC80 :
- Incorrect Outlook Configuration setting
- PST files get corrupt
- PST file crosses its fixed file size limit
- Failure of POP3 and Protocol STMP in database server connection
- Improper synchronization between Outlook and the server
- Usage of invalid password or username
- Virus Infection
Symptoms of Outlook Error 0X800CCC80 :
- “Error 0X800CCC80” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0X800CCC80 when running the same program.
- “Microsoft Outlook Error 0X800CCC80” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
|Outlook 2007||Outlook 2010|
|Outlook 2013||Outlook 365|
|Outlook 2016||Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)|
Solutions for Troubleshoot Outlook Error 0X800CCC80:
To fix the troubleshoot Outlook error 0X800CCC80 is following three methods and explain them briefly.
Method 1: Fix System Integrity Issues
- open Run Window and enter the Outlook/safe then click OK then start Outlook in Safe Mode.
- After that Open the Run Window and enter the cmd then click OK.
- When the Command Prompt window opens, type SFC /scan now command and hit Enter.
- Now the system should run a scan for any system integrity issues. In case it finds any, it will get everything fixed automatically.
if this method did not help to remove 0X800CCC80 Error Code on Microsoft Outlook, then you should try the following methods.
Method 2: Use a System Repair Tool
In this method to check what is the core of the problem, we would highly recommend running a scan with a PC optimization tool, such as Regcure Pro
Method 3: Fix Windows Essentials
Microsoft indicates Windows Essentials 2012 damage as one of the 0X800CCC80 error causes. so try this,
- Right Click on Start button and enter the Control Panel then click it.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features and find Windows Essentials 2012 on the list.
Remove the old version office
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall/Change.
Repair the office
- When a confirmation window shows up, option for Repair all Windows Essential Programs and wait until a confirmation window reporting about successful repair emerges.
Repair the Windows
- Now close everything and try to login to your Microsoft Outlook account.
If the above methods to resolve the Outlook error 0X800CCC80 fails, then instead of wasting your time, it is better to switch to a third party utility like Outlook Repair Tool which helps to fix the error codes without affecting the original data.
Chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!
Related Issues to Error 0X800CCC80 in Outlook 2003 /2010/2013:
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Steps to fix Error code 0-2031 in Office 365/2021/2019 December 13, 2022
[Solved] Office Installation in Windows 10/11 December 13, 2022
How to fix Error code 30182-27 in Microsoft Office 2019/2021/365 December 13, 2022