This article describes the Windows Activation Error 0xc004c003. You might see this in Windows versions XP, 7,8,8.1,10. This 0xc004c003 error code in Windows 10 mostly occurs because of corrupted files and virus and malware and product key blocked. Follow the below steps to fix the error code. Take technical support from chat if you have any difficulty in debugging.
Disclaimers: Activation needs the verification of the license keys and the account verification. If you cannot fix this issue, please contact the technician for support.
Applicable to the Following Operating Systems for the Activation Error Code 0xc004c003 :
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Windows 10
Symptoms of Windows Activation Error 0xc004c003 :
- Program lock-ups
- Slow PC performance
- System freezes
- Startup and shutdown problems
- Installation errors, and hardware failure.
Causes of Windows Activation Error 0xc004c003 :
- Some important DLL files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrong.
Resolve the windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004c003 :
- Clean temporary files
- Clean booting of your computer
- Run an SFC scan
- Ping the Network stats With the Microsoft servers
- Make sure no proxy behind your internet connection
- Repair your program or Operating systems
1. Clean Temporary Files:
- Let’s start opens my computer and right click on the system drive and then select the properties.
- Then open general tab and click disk cleanup.
- Scroll down the files to remove files list, and then select temporary files.
- And then click ok, to conform remove the files.
- Finally, close the system drive properties.
2. Clean Booting of Your Computer:
- Open the Run Window and enter the msconfig in the command box and click OK.
- Then Open the General tab, Click selective startup and then clear the Load Startup Items search box.
- After that, click the Services tab and Select the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox (at the bottom).
- Then click Disable all and after that click OK.
3. Run an SFC Scan:
- Open cmd as administrator,
- Type in SFC /Scan now and press enters, then wait for its completion.
- It will take some time to finish the scanning process,f it shows any errors in the results you need to do proper action suitable to the error.
- The SFC /scan now command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %Win Dir%\System 32\dllcache.
The %Win Dir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
Note: Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.
4. Ping the Network stats With the Microsoft servers:
- Click open the Start menu and search the command promt.
- Once the command prompt window opens, type the following command line, NS lookup office365.com
- You can replace office365 with your versions.Then the result should be the address of Microsoft servers.
5. Make Sure no Proxy Behind Your Internet Connection:
Proxy connections are used to hide the original IP address from hackers. This internet protection mode is widely used by the company networks. The proxy server should be configure by the network admins to route the office server IP address. If not, the proxy should be temporarily disabled.
6. Repair Your Program or Operating Systems:
- Click Start and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
- Right-click cmd in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue
- At the command prompt, the following line, and then press ENTER:SFC /scan now
- SFC SCAN
Also, it is applicable to Microsoft Office and it’s versions. If the programs are provided to you by IT persons in your company, please recall the previous emails and check your product keys. In case if it is purchased for personal use, cross check if the programs are showing their validity under your Microsoft account.
If you have any trouble with username or password, make sure to use the Forgot password to fix the forgotten Microsoft Passwords on the page.
For any additional technical support, please initiate a chat with our Support Professionals, We are experts in resolving the Microsoft Office or Windows related issues.
For more details Microsoft Live Assist
Chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant Stuck at 99% Installing March 11, 2020
Antivirus for windows server 2008 March 11, 2020
Briefly Describe The Windows Store or Apps in Microsoft February 18, 2020
Fixed: Errors Booting Apps Office Insider 1806 1805 1804 October 29, 2019
5 Simple Steps to Resolve Apps Crash After Windows 10 Install October 29, 2019