The above Error code 30088-27 primarily appears when you try to open office program on a Windows11 and Windows10 computers . It has been observed that this Error code 30088-27 needs to repair or a reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge. In this article, we will discuss about the different methods used to repair and resolve this office error .
Disclaimers – Before you attempt to fix the Microsoft office issue, we highly recommend taking a registry back up and set a system restore point. Because this process involves repair on registry and changes. In case if something goes wrong during this process, We can revert back the settings and we can does a system restore? Also, save your
- spreadsheets and
- Microsoft office related files and back It up
(In case if you not sure how to back up, consult the Experts to help you)
Solutions for Microsoft Office Installation Error Code 30088-27
How to do disc-cleanup?
Disk cleanup is the process of freeing up disk space on a computer’s hard drive.
Method-1 Creating shortcut
- Firstly, Right click on your computer home screen
- Then, Go to “new” in the list and select “Shortcut“
- After clicking on a shortcut
- A command prompt windows update will open and type the command “cleanmgr.exe” in it and name as you like to remember it as a disc clean up shortcut button
- Then an icon will appear on your home screen, click on it and select required disc to clean up (Normally Software’s gets installed on DRIVE:C which is default here)
- Then a list of folders will appear, select temp folder, recycle bin and proceed to clean up the disc. Meanwhile, watch this video to follow above steps for a disc cleanup
It takes sometime if the computer have too many junk files to cleanup
- The first attempt is to check if there is any previously installed Office program with the same version. That needs to be removed and then the Office installation should be commenced from the beginning
- If we don’t see any previously installed similar Office programs, It is recommended to run a network check through command line
The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then network command which needs to be executed as follows
Irrespective of the version of your office Installation program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office program.
The server name should not show you as unknown
- Server name is show as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again
- Server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under office setup file
- If the Error code 30088-27, still appears after the Office installation program, attempt to repair the Microsoft office programs
- Once the Microsoft Office repair fails again with some Error code 30088-27, a reinstallation of office Program is required
- If the Microsoft Office repair succeeds and you still see the same Error code 30088-27
You can perform a system file scan process which can be started
- On a command prompt windows with administrative rights
- SFC /SCANNOW is the command line which needs to be executed
How to do a SFC Scan?
- Firstly, Click on the start button and type “cmd“
- After that, Open “Command prompt window” and
- Then type “SFC/SCANNOW” PRESS enter button
- Finally, The scanning process start and this process takes sometime to finish
This video shows how to do SFC scan
More Issues to Error Code 30183-4 in Office 365, 2016/2019
Error code 800f0900, Error code 0xc004f200, Error code 0xc1900200, Error code error 0x8e5e03fb, Error code 0x80073701, Error code 0x8e5e03fb, Error code kb4012215, Error code 0x80073712, Error code kb3176936, Error code 0x80240fff, Error code 0x80070057, Error code kb4013198, Error code kb4012219, Error code 0x800706d9, Error code 80244022, Error code 800736cc, Error code Kb2919442, Error code 0x80070490, Error code 0x80240190xc190020e, Windows Update Error Code 0xc190020e, Windows Update Error 0xc190020e, fehlercode 0xc190020e, Errore 0xc190020e
Steps to fix Error code 0-2031 in Office 365/2021/2019 December 13, 2022
[Solved] Office Installation in Windows 10/11 December 13, 2022
How to fix Error code 30182-27 in Microsoft Office 2019/2021/365 December 13, 2022